One Aging Geek

Saturday, January 24, 2004

The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring

The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring:

First of all, GREATEST DVD EVER!!!! That being said, I wanted to share what I had found out. I had heard that there were two hidden 'Easter Eggs' on this DVD--and it took me ages to find them! I just hope that this review will help save time for people. Easter Egg #1: The MTV Parody on The Council of Elrond. On Disc One, you go to Scene Selection. Right after the real Council of Elrond (Chapter 27), you press down on your DVD remote--you should see a Ring. Select it and be ready to laugh :-) Easter Egg #2: The Two Towers Trailer. Okay, I know its coming out on DVD in like a week, but I still like watching trailers. Anyway, on Disc Two, go to Scene Seletion. To the very right of the screen, there is the separated chapters (you know like 43-47). Anyway, go to Chapter 48 (The Fan Club). Instead of selecting it, press down, and you should see The Two Towers. Select that. I hope this helped some people:-) Enjoy!!!!!