One Aging Geek

Thursday, July 08, 2004

James Patrick Kelly: Free Reads

http://www.jimkelly.net/...

Welcome to my little experiment in self-audio-publishing.

...

There are now seven stories available for your listening pleasure. "Monsters" was recorded on tape and transferred to my computer by me: it's definitely home brew. "The Ice Is Singing," "Fruitcake Theory" and "Unique Visitors" sound much better, since they were recorded at New Hampshire Public Radio for the Front Porch. "Bernardo's House," (currently a Hugo finalist) "The Pyramid of Amirah" and "Itsy Bitsy Spider" are the newest additions, recorded at the Mind Mined Studio here in New Hampshire. As donations flood ... er ... trickle in, I hope to return to the studio to record "Think Like A Dinosaur" and "Rat" among others.

Been mixing these in to my listening queue on the minidisc player. Good stuff, pretty well done.